Conferences, Conference Sessions and Workshops Organised
- Croatia at the Crossroads, Europa House, London. Co-coordinated by Jo Sofaer (with David Davison, Vince Gaffney, and Preston Miracle). June 2013
- Creativity: An Exploration Through the Bronze Age and Contemporary Responses to the Bronze Age, University of Cambridge, 10-11 April 2013.
- Insights Into Innovation, University of Southampton. Organised by Sarah Coxon. 19-20 September 2012
- Creativity in the Bronze Age. EAA session 30 August-1 September 2012. Organized by Joanna Sofaer, Sebastian Becker, Sarah Coxon and Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer. View session abstract
- Sheep and Man. NTNU, Trondheim, 28 October 2011.
- Textiles in a Bodily and Social Context (Textile Team Workshop). 27 October 2011, NTNU, Trondheim.
- Cambridge Metals Workshop. 30 September 2011.
- Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer and Karina Grömer. FITing Cloths: Historische Kleidung workshop. 23 September 2011.
- Technology and Creativity Experimental Workshop. Led by Sarah Coxon. 18 February 2011, Southampton.
- “Making the Bronze Age”: Theoretical Archaeology Group conference, University of Bristol, 17th – 19th December 2010. Read review of the session by Holger Lonze.
- Prehistoric Clothing between Identity and Creativity(report in PDF format). Project Hallstatt Textiles. Schloss Halbturn, Austria. 15th October 2010. Organised by Karina Grömer and Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer (NHMV) and E. Lachner & B. Putz-Plecko (University of Applied Art).
- Hallstatt Textiles Workshop organised by CinBA in collaboration with Project Hall Impact (Natural History Museum Vienna), Project HallTex FWF (University of Applied Arts) and the DressID Project. 26th November 2010. Natural History Museum Vienna.
- Internationales ÖGUF-Symposium 2010. 27th-30th October 2010. Natural History Museum Vienna. PI06 Co-organiser.
- Grömer, K. and Rösel-Mautendorfer, H. Textile workshop with experiments on spinning and preparation of sheep wool. CinBA in cooperation with DressID and HalltexFWF projects. 2-6 August 2010.
Conference Sessions Chaired
- Forging Identities Meeting, Berlin, 23-25 January 2012. Session chaired by Dr M.L.S. Sørensen.
- Forging Identities Meeting, Berlin, 23-25 January 2012. Session chaired by Dr J. Sofaer.
- 11th North European Symposium for Archaeological Textiles (NESAT), 10-13th May 2011. Session chaired by Prof. L. Bender Jørgensen.
- Bronze Age Forum, Cardiff, 13 November 2011. Dr MLS Sørensen chaired session 6 at this event.