- Politiken, 17 April 2012. Report on research into Bronze Age corded skirts by the Trondheim team (led by Lise Bender Jørgensen). Article at Historie Online (in Danish).
- Radio interview about flax and linen fabrics: Karina Grömer and Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer: Freies Radio Freistadt, 1 h broadcast time on 16 September 2012 at 20 h. Interview partner: Anna Winklehner
- Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer and family. Participation in an experiment on prehistoric living in cooperation with the Oberöstereichischen Landesmuseem and the ORF Oberösterreich. 20 August-2 September 2011. The results were shown on Austrian television (ORF2), 16:35, 11 September 2011. Also broadcast Prunkwagen und Hirsebrei – Ein Leben wie vor 2700 Jahren, ORF, 25 mins. 29 October 2011.
- Report ‘Frischer Wind im Bronzezeithaus’ on the TV programme Niederösterreich heute about the ‘Frischer Wind im Bronzezeithaus’ workshop. 24 June 2011.
- June 2011, TV News coverage from Asparn Open Air Museum.
- Featured News article about the CinBA Project “Exploring Craftsmanship in the Bronze Age” in Past Horizons on-line magazine. 11 December 2010.
- Artefact newsletter, University of Southampton. “Creativity in Prehistory” feature on the CinBA Project.