- Video interview and profile of Prehistoric Fashion Show at HERA Festival of the Humanities – The Time and The Place, Kings Place, London. 1 June 2013. View video
- Video interview at HERA Final Conference – Dr Jo Sofaer. 30 May 2013.View video
- The Guardian, Research in Brief – 06 June 13. Coverage of Prehistoric Fashion Show, HERA Festival of the Humanities, King’s Place, London, 01 June 2013. Also covered by stonepages.com, Past Horizons
- Coverage of work with school children in Austria at HS Seewalchen in Cooperation with the Kuratorium Pfahlbauten. Workshop led by Karina Grömer and Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer. Coverage on www.palafittes.at
- Greenlees, R. History in the Making. Crafts – the magazine for contemporary craft, July/August 2013, p.85. Coverage of Creativity in the Bronze Age: A Response.
- Danish newspaper Politiken and the Danish Historie-online website, coverage of Lise Bender-Jørgensen’s article in Skalk, http://www.historie-online.dk/nyt/ginneruppigen.htm, Summer 2013
- CinBA: Experiences of creating transnational collaborative proposals, AHRC Press You Tube Channel, 4 April 2012. Podcast of Dr Jo Sofaer’s presentation.
- Politiken, 17 April 2012. Report on research into Bronze Age corded skirts by the Trondheim team (led by Lise Bender Jørgensen). Article at Historie Online (in Danish).
- Applied Arts students use Bronze Age as inspiration in exhibition, University of Wolverhampton, March 2012. Coverage of the Live Project.
- Radio interview about flax and linen fabrics: Karina Grömer and Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer: Freies Radio Freistadt, 1 h broadcast time on 16 September 2012 at 20 h. Interview partner: Anna Winklehner
- Video interviews with Syann Van Niftrik, Rachel Brockhurst and Helen Marton, 30 November 2012. National Museum of Denmark YouTube Channel.
- Interview for the prehistoric fashion show on 4 August 2012. Featuring Dr Anton Kern, Karina Grömer and Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer together with NHM General Director Christian Köberl. 2 August 2012, ORF (Austrian Broadcast), also broadcast on ORF 2, 3.8.2012, “Bundesland Heute”, 18:30.
- Radio interview about flax and linen fabrics: Karina Grömer and Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer: Freies Radio Freistadt, 1 h broadcast time on 16 September 2012 at 20 h. Interviewpartner: Anna Winklehner
- Helga Rösel-Mautendorfer and family. Participation in an experiment on prehistoric living in cooperation with the Oberöstereichischen Landesmuseem and the ORF Oberösterreich. 20 August-2 September 2011. The results were shown on Austrian television (ORF2), 16:35, 11 September 2011. Also broadcast Prunkwagen und Hirsebrei – Ein Leben wie vor 2700 Jahren, ORF, 25 mins. 29 October 2011.
- Report ‘Frischer Wind im Bronzezeithaus’ on the TV programme Niederösterreich heute about the ‘Frischer Wind im Bronzezeithaus’ workshop. 24 June 2011.
- June 2011, TV News coverage from Asparn Open Air Museum.
- Featured News article about the CinBA Project “Exploring Craftsmanship in the Bronze Age” in Past Horizons on-line magazine. 11 December 2010.
- Artefact newsletter, University of Southampton. “Creativity in Prehistory” feature on the CinBA Project.